Love this look it’s so perfect for spring as it’s light and fresh 🌸
(In order of application)
– L’Oréal Infallible Matte primer
– Maybelline Age Rewind under concealer in Light
– Collection Speedy Highlight in 001
– Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla
– Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Translucent
– Rimmel Mono Blush in Santa Monica
– Collection #BlushandGlow palette: Highlight shade
– Urban Decay Naked Palette: Naked all over eyelid and crease, Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: Nooner blended from the outer v towards the eye.
– Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner in black
– L’Oréal Superstar false lash effect mascara with Benefit They’re real layered on top (both in black)
– Collection work the colour eyebrow palette and Miss Sporty clear mascara to set.
Beauty UK lipstick in Tango with Rimmel Vinyl Lips in Take a Chance on top for shine.
If you like my nails, check out my review of them here before you purchase, they’re from Primark.
Love and (high)light✌
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK